Richard Glossip Needs Our Help
And time is of the essence
There are two bills in the Oklahoma House Judiciary Committee that are important to Rich’s case. The prosecutor has crucial evidence which was never produced. These bills would free him to release this evidence to Rich’s lawyers.
Please contact the members of the judiciary committee, especially Chairman Rande Worthen, and let them know that:
- House Bill 2219 (Disclosure of Evidence After Conviction), and
- House Bill 2220 (Prosecutor Conduct Review Panel)
are important pieces of legislation that must move out of the committee so they can be heard on the floor of the House of Representatives. The judiciary committee has the chance to kill these bills without a hearing.
We can’t let that happen!
Please contact Chairman Worthen and the other committee members and POLITELY ask them to move House Bills 2219 and 2220 out of the committee and to the House of Representatives where they can be heard.
Judiciary Committee Members
Name Phone Email
Rande Worthen (405) 557-7398 firstname.lastname@example.org
Gerrid Kendrix (405) 557-7369 email@example.com
Carol Bush (405) 557-7359 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jose Cruz (405) 557-7397 email@example.com
Ross Ford (405) 557-7347 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jason Lowe (405) 557-7367 email@example.com
Stan May (405) 557-7338 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lonnie Sims (405) 557-7340 email@example.com
Danny Sterling (405) 557-7349 firstname.lastname@example.org
Judd Strom (405) 557-7402 email@example.com
Why this song?
It gives me so much hope and makes me feel alive! - Traci
Submit a song!
This playlist is a collaborative effort, so your input is not only welcome but vital! Please share a song with us. We're looking for:
- music that reminds us what we’re struggling for;
- music that reminds us of why it’s worth the struggle;
- music that strengthens us when we need to be brave; that lifts up up when we’re feeling lost or helpless; that reminds us of our own power; that connects us through our common humanity;
- songs we can sing when we’re facing down injustices in the world.