Sister Helen is available for the following types of events:
• Live Zooms
• Virtual events, but not via Zoom
• Recorded video
• Zoom modules*
• In-person speaking engagments**
* Zoom modules are centered around the reading of one of Sr. Helen's books, and consist of an introductory 20-minute zoom, journal writing with prompts provided by Sr. Helen, and an hour-long zoom after your class/group has read the book.
** Because of the pandemic, Sr. Helen is not doing in-person events until further notice. If your event is for this year, 2021, it will need to be an online talk.
The honorarium supports our work to end the death penalty and push for criminal justice reform, and is our main source of funding. Fees are always negotiable - please talk with Sr. Margaret Maggio to determine what works for your group.
• Minimum $500 for Zoom talks
• Minimum $750 for Zoom modules
• $2500-$10,000 for in-person talks, plus airfares and accommodation.
For example, for schools, let us know what type of class/course of study. More generally, you might want Sr. Helen to focus on a particular area, such as racial injustice, or spiritual activism.